ADN-CU1 Central Control Unit
The digital discussion central unit ADN-CU1 powers and controls up to 40 (depending on cable length) connected delegate and chairperson units. It offers full configuration in a quick and easy way over the menu display in several languages. Alternatively the integrated software package "Conference Manager" can be used directly on the CU1 by connecting a screen, mouse and keyboard/ The intuitive workflow of the conference manager allows a fluent monitoring and control of the conference. With its low-noise fan the central unit can be used directly in the meeting without disturbing it.
Sennheiser ADN-CU1 Features:
- Supplies and controls up to 40 discussion units
- Integrated PC with pre-installed control software
- Graphical user menu in seven languages
- Transformer balanced XLR In and Output
- Ethernet, USB and VGA interfaces
- Permanent malfunction monitoring and error diagnostics
- Low-noise fan for in-room use.
Sennheiser ADN-CU1 Specifications:
- Output voltage: 52.8V (ADN Bus)
- Frequency response: 100Hz - 14kHz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.01% A-weighted at +6 dBV IN, OUT
- Power consumption: 245W
- Input voltage range: -18dBu to +18dBu (XLR IN)
- Output level: max +10dBV
- Signal-to-noise-ratio: >80dB A-weighted at +18dBV
- Operating Temperature: 41ºF - 122ºF
- Dimensions: 16.4" x 3.9" x 13.6"
- Weight: 14.3 lbs