Williams Sound Digi-Wave Language Interpretation System DWS-INT-5-400
DWS INT 5 400 is ideal for a one floor / four interpreter scenario: One DLT 300 transceiver is set up as body-worn transmitter to provide a direct audio feed from a speaker to four interpreters. Interpreters 1, 2, 3 and 4 then use DLT 300's to both listen to the speaker and transmit their simultaneous interpretation to the audience on 4 separate channels. The audience, using DLR 360's, can tune in any of these channels (they can toggle back and forth between CH 0 for floor speaker and CH 1-4 for interpreted languages).
(5) DLT 400 transceivers*
(50) DLR 360 receivers**
(50) BAT 022-2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
(4) MIC 058 dual-headset microphones
(50) EAR 022 surround earphones
(1) CHG 1012 12-bay, drop-in charger
(1) CCS 049 heavy-duty carry case
(4) CCS 044 BK silicone skins (Black)
(1) CCS 044 GR silicone skin (Gray)
*Each DLT 400 is packaged with an individual charger
**Rechargeable batteries optional for DLR 360 receivers (BAT 022-2) - sold separately.