Listen Technologies iDSP LR-4200
The LR-4200 receiver is one of Listen Technologies' new generation of personal listening products, iDSP or Intelligent Digital Signal Processing.
With Listen’s unique DSP SQTM noise reduction technology, users experience 20 dB less noise and hiss than any other listening device. Advanced green battery technology dramatically reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in landfills. A field replaceable Lithium-ion battery is included with the unit. The integrated neck loop / lanyard with DSP loop driver, improves the listening experience for T-coil users. iDSP is the smallest device of its kind, making it easier to wear and easier for venues to dispense, store and maintain.
The LR-4200 has an OLED display to program channel names, monitor battery status, channel status, and charge activation. Connect the iDSP neck loop/lanyard or ear phones via two 3.5 mm output jacks (receivers can be shared). The Micro USB connection is used with free iDSP software for charging, set up, programming, inventory management and firmware updates.
The result is an exceptional listening experience in places where it’s difficult to hear, like: theaters, lecture halls, concert venues, houses of worship, and more.
One (1) LR-4200 Intelligent DSP RF Receiver (72 MHz)*
One (1) Quick Start Guide
*The LR-4200 comes with a non-proprietary, field replaceable Lithium-ion battery.
- Advanced DSP SQTM noise reduction technology delivers 20 dB less noise and hiss than any other listening device
- Integrated neck loop / lanyard with DSP loop driver improves the listening experience for T-coil users
- Smallest device of its kind makes it easier to wear and for venues to dispense, store and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with hassle-free support
- Can be worn around the neck, with the belt clip, or concealed in a pocket, making it the most discreet listening device on the market
- Advanced green battery technology dramatically reduces costs of ownership and hassles while reducing the number of batteries in the landfill
- Use for single channel applications